Monday, November 1, 2010

Continued..... So read my previous post then come back to this!

Our last stop was at Mom and Dad Dana's.....   We stayed there about an hour and 1/2 as well then headed hm around 11pm... It was a jam packed night but it was awesome that Seerie got to see all of her !!    

Wow...  I just Deleted this whole blog!!!!!! I'm so pissed right now....   It was really good to... 

Well now you all get the short version......    

Sunday- Football, and that night Seerie barfs again... everywhere.  

    Golden and I decide to have some left over soup......    You guessed it, I woke up at 1am blowing chunks, FOR REALS!        So today, Monday, I feel like super doodie... Seerie threw up around noon. I gave her a bath and got her cleaned up...   She just threw up AGAIN.....   ALL OVER THE PLACE.  

I've spent the whole day trying to console her, and then Golden and I both have been on the job since he got hm around 6......      She is still crying in her room as I write this. Golden and I are at a lose as to what to do now...   It has literally been all day that she has been crying, and I know her tummy hurts but she cant get to sleep....   

I will sign off now and go get her....      poor baby, this sucks!!!

I go to Vegas tomorrow night, and to the DMV in the morning... So I will get back in touch with you sisters next week! love you, K

2 comments:

  1. Man.....so you're saying you went back to the soup???! After the barfing chunks? That is amazing that you could. I am trying to figure out if it was the soup, or if you two actually have the flu. Did Seerie eat the soup? Nightmare either way. So sorry to hear that. A baby with the flu is the worst, so hard to know what to do to help them.
    Major bummer that you erased a post....have done that also, experience gone for ever....I am with you on not re-typing. Was not meant to be.

    Have a great trip....please schedule me a hair apt on Dec. 20th. Can't wait!

    Guess what Hug and Ker....just got a letter today from Robbi (kids Hygienist) a thank you note for my heartfelt words the other day. It is pretty cool. Now that i have her address.....ha Ha! I am going to w/b and invite her to a Gratitude dinner we have coming up next week for RS. I want to see if she will be my guest. Keep your fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE - Keri, I thought you had learned the chunk soup lesson...apparently not. Maybe you do have the flu if Seerie was at it also. Doesn't your blog automatically save your posts as you type them? I hate that you lost it, I would have liked some more gorrie details. I hope Seerie is doing better.

    M - That is AWESOME about Robbi. Isn't it amazing what a few sincere words can do?

    Love you both,
    HB

    ReplyDelete