Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to the house of puke.....

WHOA, WHOA..... Let's break down the weekend a little...  

THURSDAY-  (which is not the official start of most peoples weekend but it is the start of ours seeing as Golden works 4-10's giving him every fri, sat, sun off!!)    I made a fantastic chili soup that my client had given me last Christmas. It came with directions and a seasoning packet along with some snowflake shaped pasta noodles... Also these adorable soup bowls w/red snowflakes on them. Very festive. I have been looking at this little package for almost a year now, why not cook it on up!  It also gave me a chance to use my food processor that mom gave us for Christmas like 2 yrs ago, BONUS! Oh, wait.... Was I supposed to puree the onion/green pepper and garlic?!!... NO I was not, however that's what happened, and it all turned out. It was delicious!!! So delicious in fact that I gobbed up 2 MONSTER HUGE bowls of it. Along with many pieces of garlic bread...   YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!


MMkk, Dinner was scrumdiddlyumscious and the evening was going great.....                              

HOLD UP! What the HECK!!?!  GOLDEN!!  Seerie totally threw up on me!!!   AGHHHH, GET ME A TOWEL OR SOMETHING, SICK!  Man, that was so sick.. Like real throw up......          Darnit, are you feeling ok baby? She seemed ok, we laid her back down and went to bed..............

5am-   I wake up...............        OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... This is not gonna be good!   I run to the bathroom,  BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF......    This is not the kind of throw up I would wish on my worst enemy!! (skip a few lines if you so choose, this is gonna get a little graphic)       Remember I had gorged myself with CHUNKY STEW!!  This was the heaviest throw up of all time! It was splashing back in my face!! Leaving  chunks in my mouth.............. 3 times of this gut hurling vomiting....   

I vowed I would not eat one more drop of that soup!

Friday-   Having thrown up all morning it was a laid back day of recovery....  Until we all ventured out that night on our big trip to target....  

Saturday-  We lounged around in the morning, then got ready and headed down to see all the grandparents for Halloween.....  



  Here was our first stop at Golden's step sisters house.. Goldens dad, Golden W. and Gaye were up from Vegas, so we visited with them about an hr. then on to our next destination......      

Then we headed out to Golden's mom's, more hamming it up for the camera, and admiring her sweet pantalonies and leg warmers......       After about an hr 1/2 we headed to our final and last stop of the night.... 




1 comment:

  1. WHAT AN ADORABLE OUTFIT!!!! How cute can she be? Mom went on and on about it the other day as well. It looks like she liked it too. AND those crazy leg warmers....:) VERY CUTE. Nice effort on the first Halloween.

    ALSO, you might as well get the baby barfing on you out of the way. Isn't there a rule that says it has to happen to everyone at least once...?

    I love reading your stories - they sound just like you!! HB

    ReplyDelete