Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good morning beautiful day!

There is something so awesome about waking up early! It's so refreshing and invigorating to watch the clock tick away with the reassurance that I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME until the little dragon wakes up in the next room... (I assure you I mean little dragon in a very loving/caring way)  I love to start my day like this although it's not always my decision seeing that sometimes I decide to stay up way to late to get "my time" in. 

It's been a pleasant couple hours, I feel like it's going to be and already is an amazing day!

Thank you to my sisters blogs, I was laughing my face off when I read hugs water one.. If you read my comment you'll know why....    Have a sweet day, love you guys! 
we are going camping tonight, so I once again have just popped in for a min and will be gone again...   then min will be here :)

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you read M's post about sweaty pits...that had me laughing off and on for days.

    Seerie's first camping trip? That will be interesting...I mean "fun". :) Can't wait to hear about it and hope you post a few photos.

    Love ya,
    HB

    ReplyDelete