Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Let's talk about Ironic......

I have a big family. That I love with all my heart! It's pretty much all I've blogged about on here...     well as of late I have found myself with super sensitive feelings.  I don't think I will go into a whole lot of detail here, only that I have felt misunderstood, and have chosen to take it personal.....   I was crying while talking to jason a couple weeks ago (which we have resolved) and then mom and amy saw me have an outburst over something really lame...

Although,  I made a joke to jason about how old he was on his birthday, which he was sad about, and I don't think he saw any humor in my comments..  I WAS REALLY TEASING!  But I didn't realize when I jabbed at him that he might actually be having a hard time with it....

then I went on to poke at min today after mom was telling me about the blogs...   I again didn't put any consideration into how she might be feeling or the kind of mood/day she is having..  and that she is really sick of hearing about it....  AGAIN, REALLY TEASING!   

I am once again learning that sometimes it is really hard to get a feel for the comment being made when it is in a text or a blog...  With out the personal voice inflections its hard to know sometimes. It could be taken either way. 

 "what goes around comes around" so I know I can count on that..  and  I may not have the same sense of humor as everyone.   I'm sure this won't be the last time I am reminded of this lesson....

Mostly I wanna remind myself, that you just never know until you are in that person's shoes!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am happy I popped on tonight to see you had written...We will def need to chat when I see you next. You have a lot of kindness in you Bear...I am sure your sensitivity is only a strength. Even if the stories created in our heads by misinterpretation sometimes sting, your sensitive nature and self reflection will always serve you in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comments on M's "sweaty pit" story...You really are crazy if you thought that upset her - Tina is her friend (her very GOOD friend), I am pretty possitive she can take your joking. Bear...you are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete