Wednesday, October 6, 2010

VEGAS BABY, VEGAS

Really quick I want to leave a little note for my sisters..  I'm supposed to be packing right now, and although I've had all day to get this achieved.... I have only gotten so far as getting out all the suitcases, watching all the animals freak out, (because they know it's that time again) and getting aesop with all of his gear over to amy's house so they can watch him for the weekend. Amy also comes over once while we are gone to empty out the kitty liter, and get the cats some fresh water.... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Amy!!!! It is not the best job in the world, and we soooooooo appreciate you doing this! (And I just know that some day you will get on this handy thing called the internet, and read my blog, and get this thank you! Maybe you will even be so lucky to be getting on it at your very own house ;))  Although I am not happy for you that your car broke down, I am happy that we are able to let you borrow our car while we are gone. It's one thing we can at least do for you guys to say thanks!...      

Anyways, I'm just letting you guys know that I will be taking a break from blogs until monday 11th... It's time for me to dust off my professional self, and get busy! I love you guys, and I promise a big juicy long blog when I get back! xo 

2 comments:

  1. You will be missed!! I would like to call forth lots of productive time with your friends and clients and lots of money to bring back with you. Love you. HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of us Ker. I think you know how we are very well, we'd be pestering the dog out of you and your blog if you hadn't let us know. Way to stave off the drama.

    Good luck! Be safe. Have a blast on your work vacation!

    Love, M

    ReplyDelete